49th Annual NAMC Conference
women in construction work session
Shaping the Future of Construction...Leveraging Innovation to Gain a Competitive Advantage
Identify and leverage the right technology to meet your goals and grow your business. Join a gathering of like-minded business owners, partners, and community champions. Engage with industry innovators in a highly interactive work session focused on identifying and leveraging global trends in the construction industry that are vital to the growth and sustainability to your business. Attendees will learn how to integrate these innovations into day-to-day operations and transform their business model.
The Elocen Group
Chrystal Stowe- Facilitator
NAMC Legacy Member
49th Annual NAMC Conference
women in construction luncheon & awards
Kimberly Bizor Tolber
Chief of Staff.
City of Dallas
Harriet Tubman Excellence In Leadership Award
The National Association of Minority Contractors (NAMC) has a strong foundational history that has established a great legacy for the organization. NAMC’s presence and voice in this industry is of even greater need today than ever before to continue the mission of providing Access (contract & resource opportunities), Advocacy (legislative impact), and Contractor Readiness (training, capacity building, and growth) for its members. The association strives to accomplish its goals in collaboration with major corporate partners, strategic alliances, and public agencies.
In keeping with legacy building, NAMC is proud to announce its 4th “Harriet Tubman Excellence in Leadership Award.” This award is designed to honor influential women in the construction industry, including those that support and advocate on behalf of minority contractors and support the NAMC mission.
A nominee should be an established business leader who has demonstrated excellence in leadership in support of the construction industry and embodies key leadership characteristics.
Nominations will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Professional accomplishments
- Community leadership
- Awards and milestones
- Commitment to the programs of NAMC National and/or its chapters
1. NAMC Board of Directors, NAMC Chapters and Major Corporate Partners/Owners are invited to submit nominations. Self-nominations are also welcome.
2. Complete the Harriet Tubman Excellence in Leadership Award Questionnaire. Please be sure to answer all questions completely.
3. Nominations must be completed online or submitted via email to Doreen Littlejohn, NAMC National Program Director, email@example.com no later than Monday, May 1, 2018, 9:00 p.m. EDT.
4. An independent programming committee will evaluate the nominations; confirm nominees meet the award criteria; and make final recommendations to the NAMC HTELA Awards Committee. The award recipient must be prepared to extend all reasonable efforts to attend the 2018 NAMC National Conference to accept the award. The award recipient(s) will be notified no later than May 24, 2018.
2018 AWARD PRESENTATION
The award will be presented during the 49th NAMC National Conference at the Women in Construction Luncheon in Plano, TX on Thursday, June 14, 2018.
Thank you to our sponsors for supporting the 49th Annual NAMC Conference Women in Construction Luncheon.
Download the Conference App Today- available for both iOS & Android devices.